Asqatasun User documentation Foreword
Asqatasun is an opensource validator for accessibility ans SEO. It is build with three strong objectives:
- ease of use
- reliability of its results
- maximum automation and time-savings
If you ever lack some information, feel free to ask on Asqatasun Forum.
- You need a user account with at least 1 project configured.
- If this is not the case, you must contact the administrator of your Asqatasun instance.
- If you have an administrator account, you can add or update projects directly in the back-office.
- 5 types of result
- 4 kinds of audit
- Structure of a result
- Assisted audit
- HTML markers
- Asqatasun meter
- How generated HTML is treated