Asqatasun v4 - AccessiWeb 2.2 - Rule 4.19.1
This test consists in checking whether pre-recorded audio-only time-based media is enough audible.
Criterion : 4.19
Test : 4.19.1
Test description :
- The background sounds can be turned off
- The dialogue track(s) are 20 decibels higher than the background sounds.
- An alternative version in which the backgroun sounds can be turned off is available
- An alternative version in which the dialogue track(s) are 20 decibels higher than the background sounds is available.
Level : Gold
Scope : page
Decision level : semidecidable
Selection1 : All the
object tags (embed, applet, object)
The selection handles the process.
For each occurence of the Selection1 raise a MessageA
MessageA : Check Manually the elements
- code :ManualCheckOnElements
- status: NMI
- parameter : snippet
- present in source : yes
Selection is empty (The page has neither
The selection is not empty
We detect the elements of the scope of the test to determine whether the test is applicable.
On latest webdev data set (2013-10-30, 78,000 pages), the test scope (embed, applet, object) has been found on 6795 pages, i.e on 8.7% of the pages