Asqatasun v4 - RGAA 3.0 - Rule 1.4.3
This test consists in detecting captcha form buttons and thus defining the applicability of the test.
Human check will be then needed to determine whether the alternative is pertinent.
For each button associated with an image (
input tag with the attribute
type="image"), used as a CAPTCHA or test image, with an
alt attribute, meet the following conditions?
- The content of the
altattribute describes the nature and purpose of the image
- If present, the value of the
titleattribute matches the value of the
<input> tags with the "type" attribute equals to "image" and an
"alt" attribute (css selector :
All the elements of Set1 identified as a CAPTCHA (see Notes for details about CAPTCHA characterisation).
For each element of Set2, raise a MessageA
MessageA : Check captcha alternative
- code : CheckCaptchaAlternative
- status: Pre-Qualified
- parameter :
"src"attribute, tag name, snippet
- present in source : yes
The page has no
<input> tag with an
"type" attribute equals to "image" and an
"alt" attribute identified as a captcha (Set2 is empty)
In all other cases
An element is identified as a CAPTCHA when the "captcha" occurrence is found :
- on one attribute of the element
- or within the text of the element
- or on one attribute of one parent of the element
- or within the text of one parent of the element
- or on one attribute of a sibling of the element
- or within the text of a sibling of the element