Asqatasun v4 - RGAA 3.0 - Rule 11.10.1
This test consists in detecting
<form> tags on the page.
The control that checks that each mandatory inputs are well identify has to be done manually.
For each form, do mandatory fields indications meet one of the following conditions?
- The mandatory field indication is provided via a chunk of text before the form field
- The mandatory field indication is provided via a "
- The mandatory field indication is provided via an
- The mandatory field indication is provided via the label (
aria-labelproperty, or labelling chunk of text identified via the
aria-labelledbyproperty) of the form field
- The mandatory field indication is provided via a chunk of text, tied to the form field via the
<form> tags (form)
The selection handles the process.
For each occurence of the Set1 raise a MessageA
MessageA: Manual check on element
- code : ManualCheckOnElements
- status: Pre-Qualified
- parameter : snippet
- present in source : yes
The page has no
<form> tag (Set1 is empty)
In all other cases
We detect the elements of the scope of the test to determine whether the test is applicable.