RGAA 3.0 - Rule 1.9.1
This test consists in detecting images and thus defining the applicability of the test.
Human check will be then needed to determine whether the detected elements containing text can be replaced by styled text.
Each image of text (img tag) must be replaced with styled text if possible. Has this rule been followed (except in particular cases)?
<img> tags of the page not identified as captcha (see Notes about captcha detection) (css selector :
For each element of Set1, raise a MessageA
- code : ManualCheckOnElements
- status: Pre-Qualified
- parameter :
"src"attribute, tag name, snippet
- present in source : yes
The page has no
<img> tags (Set1 is empty)
The page has at least one
<img> tag (Set1 is not empty)
An element is identified as a CAPTCHA when the “captcha” occurrence is found :
- on one attribute of the element
- or within the text of the element
- or on one attribute of one parent of the element
- or within the text of one parent of the element
- or on one attribute of a sibling of the element
- or within the text of a sibling of the element