This test consists in detecting captcha svg and thus defining the applicability of the test.
Human check will be then needed to determine whether the alternative is pertinent.
- S’il est présent, le contenu de l’attribut
- S’il est présent, le contenu de l’attribut WAI-ARIA
- S’il est présent, le passage de texte associé via l’attribut WAI-ARIA
<svg> tags, not within a link
All the elements of Set1 identified as a CAPTCHA (see Notes for details about CAPTCHA characterisation).
All the elements of Set2 with a textual alternative (see Notes for details about textual alternative detection).
For each element of Set3, raise a MessageA
- code : CheckCaptchaAlternative
- status: Pre-Qualified
- parameter :
"computed accessible name"
- present in source : yes
The page has no
<svg> tag with a textual alternative, identified as a captcha (Set3 is empty)
In all other cases
The textual alternative can be set by the presence of any the following elements :
- Text associated via the
- Presence of an
That order has to be respected to compute the textual alternative.
For instance, if some text associated via the
aria-labelledby WAI-ARIA attribute and an
attribute are both present, the content of the text associated via the
aria-labelledby WAI-ARIA attribute is
considered as the textual alternative.
An element is identified as a CAPTCHA when the “captcha” occurrence is found :
- on one attribute of the element
- or within the text of the element
- or on one attribute of one parent of the element
- or within the text of one parent of the element
- or on one attribute of a sibling of the element
- or within the text of a sibling of the element