The typical audit you run on a page to have insights about its level of accessibility (be it a quick view, or an in-depth study with Assisted Audit)
- For a given project, click the Audit pages link
- Click the Launch the audit button
- Have the results
- You need a user account with at least 1 project configured with Page audit option.
- If this is not the case, you must contact the administrator of your Asqatasun instance.
- If you have an administrator account, you can add or update projects directly in the back-office.
Let say we have a project for the BBC website, click the Audit pages link.
Type in the URL of the page to be audited.
- The URL must be on the domain (here under <www.bbc.com>, like <www.bbc.com/mypage.html>)
- Sub-domains are considered different sites. E.g sports.bbc.com can’t be audited with the <www.bbc.com> project (you have to use a dedicated project for sports.bbc.com)
Eventually adjust the Options.
Click the Launch the audit button.
Have the result.
For a given referential, select a level (priority), for instance A, AA or AAA.
HTML Markers are used to increase automation. Please see the dedicated page for HTML markers
This disables all the tests on colour contrasts. Check this box if the website offers a CSS to have valid contrasts (like on https://careers.societegenerale.com/).